Know before you go
Information for you that visit the zoo with children
To make the visit with us enjoyable and rewarding for both you and our other guests we have a few things we would like for you to think about during the visit:
- You as a parent or a leader is always responsible for the accompanying childrens safety!
- Talk to your children about what you should do if you lose eachother in the zoo. Possibly determine a meeting place (if the kids are a bit older).
- Use the bracelet you can find at the entrance or at Café Björnberget. Write your phonenumber on the bracelet and put it around your childs wrist.
- We have some places where it is okey to play, run and climb. You can as and example do that in Lyckoland and in the Children's zoo but at our animal enclosures we do not want you to climb on walls or fences. It is absolutely forbidden!
- If there is a fence, it is there for a reason and you shouldn't climb over it.
- Our animals get the food they need from our animal keepers who know what food is best suited for each animal. We therefore do not want them to get any food from our visitors. Please do not feed the animals, Thank you!
With respect for both animals and humans and for everyone's safety, we want you to observe the following:
- It is forbidden to lit a fire and to barbeque in the zoo except for in designated areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the zoo.
- Audio systems, rollerblades, skateboards, kickboards and bicycles are not allowed in the zoo.
We hope that you will have a pleasant stay with us!